Welcome to 5146 MacKinnon Road, Peachland, Central Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada.
Situated in Peachland in the heart of the Okanagan Valley, a renowned wine region of British Columbia. Only minutes to the pristine Okanagan Lake, the Marina, Restaurants, Spa, Hiking or Biking Trails. Peachland’s temperate climate along with the natural beauty and central location, continues to attract tourists and visitors alike.
Peachland is only 22 km South of Kelowna. Approx. 45 minutes from Kelowna’s International Airport. Roughly 37 km North of Penticton also with Airport, ~ 379 km East of Vancouver and ~ 98 km North of the U.S. border.
This Handcrafted & Custom Built Douglas-Fir Log Home with 7438 sq.ft. on 3 Levels is situated on a secluded & very private 5.33 acre Property in Peachland and offers a great Lake and Mountain View.
The use of Solid Natural Materials like Wood Logs, Post & Beams, Laminated Beams, Concrete, Steel, Aluminum, Glass, Leather, Travertine and Slate and colours like brown, black and white create a contemporary and comfortable look.
The Main Floor: Great Room with large Windows, soaring 25’ Cathedral Pine Ceiling. Modern Swiss RUEGG Wood-Fireplace. A Tower-shaped dining area. Modern European-Style Kitchen with Island. High-End Appliances like MIELE Dishwasher, Glass Cooktop, Wall Oven, Stainless Steel Ventilation Hood, Washer, Dryer, Microwave Oven and large Fridge Freezer. Sinks with GROHE Kitchen Faucets. Laundry Pantry Room with MIELE Washer Dryer. 2 Bedrooms with Ensuite-Bathrooms. Solid Douglas-Fir Staircase & Railing.
The Upper Floor: Master Bedroom with Cathedral Ceiling and Exposed Beams, large Walk-in Closets. Balcony with Aluminum Glass Railing. Spa Bathroom, 2 Sinks, elongated Toilet, KOHLER Bidet, Acrylic Shower and Acrylic Whirlpool Tub. GROHE Faucets. Large 2nd Bedroom with Ensuite. Large & Small Office. Tower with Reading Nook.
The Lower Floor: Full-Concrete-Walk-out-Basement, 10’ high Ceiling, 10” thick Concrete Walls. Fully Insulated. Mechanical-Tech Room with high-end VIESSMANN Burner & Storage Tank. Large Guest Suite with 2x Bedrooms & Bathrooms, Kitchen, Dining Area, Living Area, separate Entrance. Home Theatre Room with 106” Cinema Screen & Surround Sound Speaker System. Wine & Cold Storage Room. Large Work & Hobby Room, Exercise Room. Prepared for Sauna & Steam Room.
Use the secluded, level and fully usable 5.33 Acre Lakeview Property like it is OR ADD a large infinity Edge-Pool, Hot Tub with Outdoor Shower, a Tennis Court, Golf Putting Green, Horses, Wedding Chapel & ample space for Boats, Sea-Doos, RVs, ATVs.
A great Property for a Private Retreat with all amenities the Okanagan has to offer
OR an excellent Business / Development Opportunity !!!
Peachland is situated on eleven kilometres of Okanagan Lakefront, in the very heart of the recreation paradise that is the Okanagan Valley. The Valley is home to orchards and excellent wineries whose vines spread across the terraced hills.
SECLUDED AND PRIVATE 5.33 ACRES WITH LAKEVIEW. Close to mountain trails, skiing, wineries, world class golf courses, fine restaurants and only minutes to Peachland Centre and the 11km long Beach.
The Log Home
CUSTOM DOUGLAS-FIR LOG HOME. Outstanding craftsmanship, quality and attention to detail. Very Energy Efficient, Environmentally Conscious and Sustainable. Natural & Healthy Materials deliver a comfortable and pleasing Living Environment.
BREATHTAKING OKANAGAN LAKE AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS. Enjoy the unobstructed views of Lake Okanagan, Okanagan Mountain Park across the shore with Rattlesnake Island and Squally Point, the home of Canada’s most famous water monster, Ogopogo.
7 1/2 Bathrooms
- Great location in the Central Okanagan and within the Town of Peachland boundary.
- The 5.33 Acre Lakeview Property is level and fully usable and offers seclusion & privacy while being only minutes from the Okanagan Lake & Town Centre
- Close to mountain trails, wineries, world class golf courses, beach, fine restaurants, shopping and 3 ski areas
- Handcrafted Custom Douglas-Fir Log Home with almost 7500 sq.ft Floor Area
- 3 Level with a total 30 Rooms including 6 Bedrooms and 7 ½ Bathrooms
- Features a full Concrete Basement and a Post & Beam Tower
- All Interior & exterior Logs are Sanded, Chinked and Stained !!
- Very Energy Efficient, Green and Sustainable
- The use of Natural & Healthy Materials create a comfortable and pleasing Living Environment with excellent Indoor Air Quality and an exceptional sense of well-being.
- Digital Home Theatre with Full-HD 3D-Projector, 106” Screen, 5.1 Surround Sound
- Smart Home Features like PHILIPS Hue Smart LED Lighting System
- High Efficient Natural-Gas Heating System from VIESSMANN
- Radiant Floor Heating System from REHAU throughout the House on all 3 Floors with 24x REHAU Thermostats and 32x Heating Zones
- Use of Award Winning High Quality Brand Name Products like MARVIN, VELUX, MIELE, GROHE, RUEGG, REHAU, VIESSMANN, SONY, SONOS, NEST, LEVITON, DSC, PHILIPS, HEWI, etc …
- The Homes Open Concept & Outstanding Craftsmanship, the Quality, the Attention to Detail, the Accuracy and Precision are unrivalled
- One of the Finest Properties in the Okanagan
- PRIVATE. CONTEMPORARY. UNIQUE
- A TRULY NATURAL LIVING EXPERIENCE !!
Have a look at some of the Professional, Award-winning, Top-of-the-Line,
High Quality Brand Name Products used throughout the Retreat.
For more details, click the Link Symbol below the Logo.
Drone Video 3:06
Showcase Video 5:42
The Log Home
Animals & Plants
Peachland & The Okanagan Lifestyle
Did you know?
Some interesting facts about the Log Home Retreat
- 5146 MacKinnon Road, Peachland, BC
- V0H 1X2 Canada
- GPS Coordinates: +49 47' 49.35"
- GPS Coordinates: -119 43' 7.02"
- West Kelowna: 11km
- Kelowna: 22 km
- Kelowna Airport YLW: 37 km
- Penticton Airport YYF: 37 km
- Vancouver Airport YVR: 50 min
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
– Franklin D. Roosevelt –